Memory Lane Leather Designs strives to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Prior to purchasing a leather cuff, please make sure you have properly measured your wrist to assure correct sizing. Also remember that the condition of vintage, antique, and upcycled/repurposed items commensurate with age and wear is expected of our preloved treasures. We do our best to make sure pictures are true to color from our screen and magnified to show detail.
Because the majority of our items are OOAK (one of a kind) preloved treasures, we consider all sales to be final. However, if within 14 days of receiving your order there is a problem with your purchase, please:
- Contact us via email, online contact form, or by phone to make us aware.
- Provide pictures where applicable so that we may assess & issue a return authorization number.
- Do not ship without this number. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days from the day the return authorization number was issued. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Make sure your item is unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We package with great care to avoid damages so please do the same in return.
- Include a copy of the sales receipt for faster service. Upon receiving the return we will credit your account.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after return authorization issued.
*Custom made or personalized orders are exempt from returns. Sales on personalized or custom orders are final.
**Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product after receiving an authorization number, you should mail your product to: PO Box 93 Catawba, SC 29704.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, it will be less any shipping charges. If you received free shipping on your purchase, we will deduct the shipping fees we had to incur to ship the item(s) to you.
- For your protection, it is suggested that you use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item and ask that you provide us with the tracking number.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your credit card or bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged AND are not OOAK (one of a kind) originals. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Gift Returns (if applicable)
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to them to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.