Memory Lane Leather Designs
1940's Atomic Era Starburst Leather Cuff
Regular price $55.00
ML121 Dazzling antique atomic era brooch dating back to the 1930's/40's on a leather cuff.
- Antique brooch is securely affixed to an upcycled/repurposed leather cuff bracelet.
- Brooch was acquired from a Charleston, SC estate sale and has been left in the condition purchased.
- Due to age, natural patina, and/or other forms of oxidation no cleaning solutions have been used on the adornment. It remains in its naturally aged state.
- Please clean this piece of history at your own risk and with great care as the brooch is over 70 yrs old.
- Adjustable to approximate wrist sizes 7" and 8"
- Measured using the EZ Bracelet Sizer Cone (see sample cone & sample cuff on the last photo)
- Any backings from pins, brooches, buckles, clips, etc. have been removed; so please be advised that these embellishments/adornments are not interchangeable & should not be removed from the cuff.